Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Relay For Life designs.

Relay for life, if you didn't already know, is an event run by the American Cancer Society each year to raise money for cancer research! My university is holding a Relay, and I've done lots of graphic design work for it, with all different messages.

Donate towards me!!!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=26460485&pg=personal&fr_id=41431

One thing I noticed while researching and designing, is that there really isn't any good design for Relay. Not on Behance, DeviantArt, or otherwise. The theme of our event was "Mardi Gras" so that made the design challenge even more difficult. I didn't have to incorporate it into the designs, but I thought it would be good to at least mix up the purple everywhere!
Without further ado:











No comments:

Post a Comment