Friday, August 10, 2012

the ultimate outcasts.

Its been a long time since I've written a post!
My summer has been hectic, and I work all the time, and my outfits are less than stellar, so there hasn't really been much reason for me to post anything.
I have, however, done lots of photography, but not the accepted sort.
In fact, I'd say that the photography I've done tarnishes whatever I've done before.
Ready for it?
COSPLAY
Kids and adults making costumes and dressing up as fictional characters for weekends.
To be completely honest, its probably the most degrading thing ever. Its completely under appreciated, so mostly I feel like I'm wasting my time even doing it. Not only is it under appreciated by other people, but by the people that I take the pictures for, because they're so used to awful photography that even if I take awful pictures, its much better than what they had before.

Anyways, heres a small sample of the pictures I've taken:





If you're debating getting into cosplay photography, here's my advice- DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
You won't add to your skills, and you'll be better off doing some other type of photography instead.
If anything, you'll lose skill instead of gaining it.



No comments:

Post a Comment