Tuesday, November 15, 2011

what am i supposed to say.

Right now, I'm in my dorm room, as a freshman, at 4:09 am, writing this blog post that is supposed to get the world excited for what they may or may not continue to read.
I've spent the day trying to edit the design of the blog, when in all certainty, the only person that ever reads this blog is me. In all likelihood, no one will ever read this post, let alone comment on it.
Maybe one day I'll look back on this post and laugh. Hopefully it won't remain on my front page for all eternity. The only way that would happen would be if I never made another post.....
I'll just hope that doesn't happen, and my blog becomes something, rather than the barren wasteland of nothing that it is right now. I'd leave you with a song, but I don't really know how to attach one to this post. I really don't have any idea how to do anything with this new layout of blogger... as if I was totally experienced in the old layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment