Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"process is art"

I disagree, when the situation is the classroom.
Art as a process, and not as a final presentation cannot be taught in the classroom.

Unknowingly, I enrolled myself in such a class.
For this class, I have to go outside, and collect trash, and then scan it into the computer, and make projects out of it.
I have to make a dystopian/utopian landscape out of the objects.
I have ONE object.
Its a lighter.
I found on my way to class.
I need more objects.
OBJECTS with an S.
I'm making this blog post in class.
I'm so bored.
Last class another student was talking about Joey's role in Yu-Gi-OH and how his character did all these terrible things, and how Joey was stupid. He also talked in-depth about Pokémon strategy. I was literally dying.
Get me out of this class.
Help.
S.O.S.

Warning: DO NOT TAKE NEW MEDIA AS A CLASS.

This class makes me too sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment