Tuesday, March 6, 2012

graphic design.

Here are the graphic design projects I just completed for my class.
The class I've made known that I despise.
The reasons my designs are circular are because the assignment was to make a patch.

Above is the preliminary test patch, that I made when I was in class, and I wasn't playing Bejeweled.




Above is the final project. I'm turning it in, but technically it's incorrect. I wanted to make something design forward, with a statement, so I made this. When I picked up the lighter, I noticed it said 'Made in China' and since I had incorporated Mandarin into my projects before, I thought it would look good here, but also serve along with the quote, and how the Chinese are taking over industry.

  
Ugly final patch that I really don't care about. I just recolored the original vectors I traced in Illustrator.



 "Utopian Landscape"
I was supposed to use the whole semester and pick up trash for this project, but I ended up picking up things today, and then making it the day before its due. It looks pretty good considering I did it in a couple hours, and kind of rushed through it.






3 comments:

  1. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Amazing Blog,
    Thanks for allowing for me to comment! Creative, professional graphic design, web design, programing service in Brisbane, Dot 5 Design is a true at Local Australia Company in Brisbane. Here is more information about…
    Graphic Design Brisbane
    Logo Design Brisbane
    Web Design Brisbane

    ReplyDelete