Wednesday, December 14, 2011

diy.

Its time for a DIY project. Mainly, the time spent on this project is meant to be time I'd be wasting somewhere else.

The goal of this project is to make pants I would normally have to pay $200+ for.



I want to use camo pants, but the only way to get a drop crotch is to get them a few sizes bigger.... which poses the problem that i have to take the bottoms up, I have to tear apart the inner seam, and waist, and completely fit it to my body. Hopefully I can wear them after destroying them and putting them back together. Hopefully I can find some without pockets.... but thats highly unlikely and I'll probably end up just working with what I have. Hopefully I can post some good pictures of progress, before and after, and hopefully, a *~*successful*~* final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment